Thursday, April 16, 2009

(0) Comments

DS: I love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover - Release Date Announced

Abe Arceo

,

Video game publisher City International, announced that I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makover for the Nintendo DS is scheduled for release on May 12, 2009. It's safe to say that this game is targeted to the female Nintendo DS gamers out there, and believe me, there are a ton.

This game will allow players use their fashion sense and skills to select styles, outfits, make-up, and all that other jazz, in order to style out stars for big Hollywood events. It sounds like players will have a variety of options to mix and match from, and they can even decide what makeup their stars will have.


I can definitely see my wife playing this type of game, as she's played games from the Imagine series for the DS. The game will also be priced at $19.99, which is a very reasonable price tag.

Let your imagination and fashion skills go wild in I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover!

0 Responses to "DS: I love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover - Release Date Announced"